Contact Beverly J. Dozier, Senior Vice President and Corporate Secretary: (334) 636-5424 Email: email@example.com.
P.O. Box 43006
Providence, RI 02940-3006
Toll Free: 1-800-368-5948
First US Bank has been a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation since its establishment in 1952. To research your First US Bank on the FDIC’s website, record or copy and paste our certificate number 17077 in the appropriate box at this link: https://www5.fdic.gov/idasp/advSearchLanding.asp(Opens in a new Window) . You can search for and download many facts and figures about our Bank through this link.
First US bank branches will be closed in observance of these holidays in 2022. Please check with specific branches for any changes in operating hours immediately before and after these holidays.
- Martin Luther King Day, Monday, Jan 17, 2022
- Presidents' Day, Monday, February 21, 2022
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2022
- Juneteenth Day, Monday, June 20, 2022
- Independence Day, Monday, July 4, 2022
- Labor Day, Monday, September 5, 2022
- Columbus Day, Monday, October 10, 2022
- Veterans' Day, Friday, November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Christmas Day (Observed), Monday, December 26, 2022
First US Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in Alabama, Tennessee and Virginia.